What is Stomach/Peptic Ulcers?
Stomach ulcers (often known as peptic ulcers) are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your stomach and the upper portion of your small intestine. An ulcer in the stomach is called a gastric ulcer while an ulcer in the duodenum is called a duodenal ulcer.
Ulcers occur when the stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract and the common causes includes the bacteria H.pylori and anti-inflammatory pain relievers mostly NSAIDs.
What is Gastritis?
Gastritis is the inflammation of the stomach lining stomach pain, indigestion, vomiting, bloating, and nausea. Sometimes, there are no symptoms. Gastritis can lead to other problems.
What is Acidity/Acid Reflux?
Acidity or Acid Reflux is a condition that is characterized by heartburn that is felt around the lower chest area. It is a common condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe. The most common acid reflux symptom is a burning sensation in the chest or pain.
When acidity symptoms occur more than twice a week, your doctor may diagnose you with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or GERD.
What is H.pylori Infection?
Helicobacter Pylori (H.pylori) is a spiral-tailed pathogenic bacteria that primarily reside in the stomach, though it can live anywhere in the gastrointestinal tract. It is the main cause of peptic ulcers, and it can also cause gastritis and stomach cancer.
Symptoms of H.pylori
Most of the above conditions may present with similar symptoms; With gastritis symptoms may include upper stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting.
With stomach ulcers, the most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the middle of your abdomen between your chest and belly button.
Typically, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty and the pain is relieved when you take some food or anti-acid, you may also experience nausea and vomiting with blood stains and a lot of gas.
Read Also: Forever Men Vitality Pack
With acidity or acid reflux, the symptom is more of heartburn, felt around the chest area. With H.pylori, the symptoms are similar. You will experience an ache or burning pain in your abdomen. Abdominal pain is worse when the stomach is empty.
Other H.pylori Symptoms Include;
- Bloating, gas
- Loss of appetite
- Bad breathe
- Dark stool
- Frequent burping
- Heartburn, reflux or GERD
- Peptic ulcers or duodenal ulcers
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining).
Natural Supplements from Forever Living Products to Help Eliminate these Conditions
Forever Aloe Vera Gel is a prebiotic which acts like a fertilizer that stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, helps improve gastrointestinal, digestive health, enhances the natural colon cleansing and detox mechanism of the intestines.
This makes it highly effective in permanently eradicating the ulcer-causing bacteria in the stomach.
Aloe Vera has a soothing and cooling effect on the inner lining of your stomach and helps reduce acidity in the stomach, therefore, helping prevent and cure gastric ulcers.
Read Also: Best Forever Living Products for Diabetes
Aloe Vera may also help in;
- Repair any damages such as herniations (diverticular) and inflammation of the colon and small intestine.
- Strengthen the colon muscle so that it works again
- Eliminate the presence of abnormal tissue growths (polyps) that have flourished because of unhealthy intestinal environment.
- Remove all old fecal matter and waste from the colon
- Help eliminate all of the heavy residue and excessive drugs that have accumulated in the body and tissue of intestinal walls as a result of drain plugged.
Probiotics are gut microorganisms intended to maintain or improve the “good bacteria” (normal microflora) in the body. Forever Active Pro-B contains the most used bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotics that improve H.pylori eradication and reduce side effects during therapy.
Forever Active Pro-B promotes healthy digestion, enhances nutrient absorption, and supports immune function. This supplement is designed to deliver active, healthy, and beneficial bacteria to your digestive system.
Forever Active Pro-B helps with the following;
- Strengthen the lining of the stomach and hence accelerating healing of ulcers
- Eradicating and eliminating the growth of H.pylori bacteria that causes ulcers
- Helps in regeneration of cells in the gut facilitating healing of ulcers
- Encourages existence of proper gut bacteria – prebiotics and probiotics that work together.
- Probiotics are able to bypass stomach acid and bring balance in the gut that is proper for healthy digestive system.
Forever Fields of Greens is a fast and easy way to cleanse and detoxify while providing the nutrients your body needs each day. It contains wheatgrass, barley grass, alfalfa, and other important greens that stimulate your digestive system.
Forever Fields of Greens helps in the following;
- Its best for proper bowel movement and smooth digestion
- It nourishes the digestive system
- It lowers blood sugar levels
- Prevents heartburn
- Balances the pH of the body
- Its best for constipation, indigestion and acidity when combined with Aloe Vera Gel
How to Order these Products
- Click on the “Buy Now” and “Add to Cart” products you want
- Or contact us on WhatsApp through +254724256559 or click the call or WhatsApp icons (using mobile) and provide us with the details
- Your full name e.g. John Doe
- Your location
- Your phone number
- The products you want to buy – Forever Living Products for Stomach Ulcers